If you've stumbled upon my site, you probably already know I work in VFX. Ever since I was 13 I've wanted to work in this industry. I grew up in Connecticut, later moved to Florida for high school and college. Soon after was I hired by Luma Pictures in Los Angeles. Throughout my life I've developed a love particularly for photography and visual arts. Professionally, I pride myself on attention to detail, and the drive to keep learning.
Modeling - Hard-surface Environmental and prop modeling for realism using Maya and Zbrush.
Texturing For Production - Providing realistic and inspired maps and masks for greater control in look-dev and compositing.
Matte Painting - Using Photoshop, Maya and Mari to create seamlessly integrated backgrounds. Combining paint-over/modeling/lighting Skills for the desired result.
Lighting- Organizing complex light rigs and efficient rendering procedures for massive environments.
Rendering- Working understanding and grasp of Mental Ray and Arnold.
- 2015 Antman
- 2015 The Moon and the Sun
- 2015 The Vatican Tapes
- 2015 Insurgent
- 2014 Guardians of the Galaxy
- 2014 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 2013 Thor: The Dark World
- 2013 G.I. Joe Retaliation
- 2013 Red 2
- 2012 The Avengers
- 2012 Underworld: Awakening
- 2011 In Time
- 2011 Fright Night
- 2011 Captain America: The First Avenger
- 2011 X-Men: First Class
- 2011 Thor
- 2011 Battle Los Angeles
- 2011 The Green Hornet
- 2010 True Grit
- 2010 The Nutcracker in 3D
- 2010 Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief
- 2009 A Serious Man
- 2009 Gamer
- 2009 The Ugly Truth
- 2009 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2009 X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- 2009 Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
- 2008 The Midnight Meat Train
- 2008 City of Ember
- 2008 Henry Pool is Here